The worst thing that can happen during exam is:
Not enough time
Another worst nightmare during exam is:
You bloody know the answers and yet, you wrote another answer down.
LIMIN, what the hell were you been doing during the paper?
"I don't know... i was tooooooooo nervous!"
Tooooooooo nervous for this paper..
I was soooooooo nervous till i know the answers but i wrote another answers down.
DISAPPOINTED
I think i need to relax a little bit~
Not enough time
Another worst nightmare during exam is:
You bloody know the answers and yet, you wrote another answer down.
LIMIN, what the hell were you been doing during the paper?
"I don't know... i was tooooooooo nervous!"
Tooooooooo nervous for this paper..
I was soooooooo nervous till i know the answers but i wrote another answers down.
DISAPPOINTED
I think i need to relax a little bit~
No comments:
Post a Comment