follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    O level ART prep. studies

    AHH, the whole arrangement of the photos messed up! ZZZZZ..

    OKAY, FINALLY MY DAYS OF TERROR ENDED!

    Conclusion:

    MY PHYSICS WAS BADLY SCREWED!!
    No kidding

    I was already in the daze condition when i took that exam.

    MY THIRD PAPER OF THE DAY!!

    Worse, the topics that i focus more did not really come out! =(

    Whatever, Screwed ART. I despise ART! This bloody subject almost killed all ART students! Thank god,

    IT'S OVER!
    Good Riddance.

    Photos shall tells you why ART screwed my life!

    You need to do prep. studies that consist less than 5 papers. I did 4 (8 sides ) and it is enough!

    page4

    page 3

    page 2

    I am Mr Potato!

    page 1

    page 8

    page 7

    page 6

    page 5

    I did embellish as my topic and again, i draw food! Yes, food art! I love food art!

    However, i wish to give some advise for those people who wants to take art for their future subjects.

    WARNING
    DO NOT TAKE ART

    You will regret!

    ZzzZZzz..

    Anyway, i copyrighted my photos! Teehee! The last one was badly shaped! Ahh, whatever~ I refuse to change. I'm using BatchPhoto right now. (Something like photoshop) Noob people like me can easily figure it out the use of the programme! Yays! Finally! =) Though the programme quite simple, it suits me the most!! Teehee! XD

    No comments: