13 MARKS INSTANTLY GONE!
I did not complete the maths paper 1 on time!
AHHHHH!
*SCREAAAMMMMMMMSSS!*
Seriously, i think I'm having sleeping disorder!
I could not sleep at night!
I sleep like less than an hour and there goes me, going for 8am paper.
& now... NOW..
I CAN'T SLEEP!
I'm having less than 4hrs sleep every night.
Not hardworking but staring blankly at the ceiling!
What the.
Well, maybe this is a good sign.
Shall slack for a while and start to chiong my art.
I will try my very very best to complete finish by Sunday.
GOOD LUCK for those doing art!
SCREWED ART
yes, screwed.
I did not complete the maths paper 1 on time!
AHHHHH!
*SCREAAAMMMMMMMSSS!*
Seriously, i think I'm having sleeping disorder!
I could not sleep at night!
I sleep like less than an hour and there goes me, going for 8am paper.
& now... NOW..
I CAN'T SLEEP!
I'm having less than 4hrs sleep every night.
Not hardworking but staring blankly at the ceiling!
What the.
Well, maybe this is a good sign.
Shall slack for a while and start to chiong my art.
I will try my very very best to complete finish by Sunday.
GOOD LUCK for those doing art!
SCREWED ART
yes, screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment