follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 18, 2008

    heavy heavy!

    AHHH!!

    Please imagine yourself carrying the CPU from your house to the computer shop then back to your house 6 times.

    Why 6 times? Because when ever got problem, i need to go down and let it fixed.

    And finally,
    MY COMPUTER DESKTOP IS OKAY!
    I spend 200 bucks and i found that the main cause for the faulty was overheat!
    I had 4 fans inside the CPU and it went heating till 75 degrees!
    All i had to do was to add a fan. ZzzZZzz..

    Anyway, why i spend so much on servicing because i bought the original windows. Although there is a very very small chance of getting caught using illegally, i just feel that if my computer parts are good and fast yet windows is fake, a bit wrong ah? Well, of course 200 bucks plus servicing too.

    Yah yah, i am spending really lots of money. But seriously, i really fed up of asking people's help. I rather pay money and let my desktop be usable rather than letting it rot while " begging " people for help and few months later, the person that i'm asking for help wasn't contacting me though i've send tons of sms-es with no reply. If that person really busy, was it that difficult to reply back, "Sorry, i am too busy. Why don't you ask for other people's help?" Or just reply anything just to inform me that he or she was too busy. If that person reply, at least i know what to do. I know numberous of people who are good in repairing computer but just because of 1 person, thing whole thing keep on dragging till i get fed up and decided that money solve the problem and i do not wish to bother anyone. It is too hard to please a person, worse off, BEG!

    I won't mind carrying my heavy CPU up and down. I just want to solve my damn problem! If within 2 days can solve everything, why not? Although it was damn super heavy. Weight as heavy as a gong, so what? I got the damn determination to fix it!

    Everything is fine and finally my desktop is fixed and mio is insert. Everything's perfect with a good computer which i spend damn a lot and a faster wireless broadband. Yays! =)

    P.S: Just because i spend lots of money, that doesn't mean i am rich. I am spending alot till i dare not look at my bank account. Too scary!

    No comments: