I must record down what Miak said to me.
"This is the first time ever in my 17 years of being your elder sister,
YOU ARE ACTUALLY STUDYING VERY HARD AND NOT WATCHING TV!"
I also must record down what my mummy said to me while I was mugging halfway.
"How ah? After your O level ends, your books how?"
I replied
"Duh~, throw it away. No, let them decompose by themselves."
And she said
"But what if you fail your O levels, you still need the books to retake!"
I replied really very calmly
"Even if i really fail my O levels, these books are useless because they are out of syllabus AND what make you think that your daughter is incapable of passing her O levels?"
And she giggled and said
"I really worry for you mah."
ZzZ..
"THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!"
Sigh.
Then i questioned myself
Why my mummy have no confidence in me?
"This is the first time ever in my 17 years of being your elder sister,
YOU ARE ACTUALLY STUDYING VERY HARD AND NOT WATCHING TV!"
I also must record down what my mummy said to me while I was mugging halfway.
"How ah? After your O level ends, your books how?"
I replied
"Duh~, throw it away. No, let them decompose by themselves."
And she said
"But what if you fail your O levels, you still need the books to retake!"
I replied really very calmly
"Even if i really fail my O levels, these books are useless because they are out of syllabus AND what make you think that your daughter is incapable of passing her O levels?"
And she giggled and said
"I really worry for you mah."
ZzZ..
"THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!"
Sigh.
Then i questioned myself
Why my mummy have no confidence in me?
No comments:
Post a Comment