It's five in the morning!
And I cannot go to sleep
I’m yawning!
And I can’t sleep
My eyes are closing!
And I still cannot sleep
I drank a bottle of milk!
And I am still not asleep
I turn my air-con to the lowest!
And I am not even half asleep
I took a boring subject to study!
But I still can’t drop down and sleep
Soon, I’m going crazy!
Because I just can't go to sleep
I really want to go to sleeping world!
But they refuse to let me sleep
I want to fall asleep right now!
And I hope sleepy god will grant my wish to sleep
And I sleep with a mind full of sheep...
'I want to sleep!' by Yeo Sheng Yao and Aw Limin :)
*We created this poem right in the middle of the night and it's true! 5am in the morning and we are still awake!*
And I cannot go to sleep
I’m yawning!
And I can’t sleep
My eyes are closing!
And I still cannot sleep
I drank a bottle of milk!
And I am still not asleep
I turn my air-con to the lowest!
And I am not even half asleep
I took a boring subject to study!
But I still can’t drop down and sleep
Soon, I’m going crazy!
Because I just can't go to sleep
I really want to go to sleeping world!
But they refuse to let me sleep
I want to fall asleep right now!
And I hope sleepy god will grant my wish to sleep
And I sleep with a mind full of sheep...
'I want to sleep!' by Yeo Sheng Yao and Aw Limin :)
*We created this poem right in the middle of the night and it's true! 5am in the morning and we are still awake!*
No comments:
Post a Comment