LOOK! No more SS paper! 1 paper down! So fast! HAHA! I realized that time moving faster and faster! oh no! Anyway, the paper suck. Good governance, i was lucky. i read it like? 5 minutes before the paper commence? And i really predicted what chapters will be coming out. Totally suck. Did not memorize it. Wasted. Well, its okay! It's over! Tomorrow maths paper 1! ZzzZZzz! A subject that never interest me at all.
Time passed so fast that after the paper ended, the 4 of us went to eat MacDonald and ended up chatting nearly 2hrs talking craps? Talking about our future occupations, what are we going to be? Overseas? Singapore rich tai tai ? Nurse? Zookeeper? Well, our god damn future rely on O level certificate! And also, after we graduate, what kind of course are we going to take? Seriously, giving some thoughts to myself, i still don't know what i want to be. I only know what jobs that i'm going to take must be challenging! Jobs that time passes fast! So definitely a NO NO for office jobs! I will die from boredom! HAHA! Become a firelady! HAHA! Sounds fun! Or private investigator? HAHA! *Stop dreaming lah, limin!*
But definitely after graduation, i will miss my class, pals and sectionmates the most! Nothing last forever, so must appreciate and treasure the moments together! I don't want to live with regrets!
Very soooooooon.....
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment