follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 6, 2008

    Hong xing xing, NDP preview

    SATURDAY, supposely, the anniversary of my school. We were suppose to attend. End up? M.I.A, gone! HAHA! Had a very satisfaction day! Definitely better than going to school! Bought HXX together with me and yah, lots of photos of him. =) I'm a little sad! Because YOGA is in singapore at bugis! I could not make it! SOOO SAD! I want him to autograph the album! =(

    Well, went for piano lesson as usual. Just that bought HXX along. Kallis tortured him. I GOT E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E! Ong & I went nuts. As usual! =)


    THIS is the monster who torture him.



    PHOTOS OF THE NUTTIES!








    TOLD YA, i got E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E (still got more!)










    SEEEEEE, PLENTY OF E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E-S!
    ABUSIVE FELLOW!



    And, she still can able to cheeze!


    HXX soooooo talented! He can play the piano! Can you?


    Not only piano, drive car also no problem for him! =)


    HXX so proud to be part of singapore! So reddish!












    I love this photo! How i wish i can get rid of the black wire that spolit the photo..
    ZzzzZZZzzz






    I didn't post any fireworks photos because no point putting it up. Every year, fireworks change, getting prettier but camera unable to capture good photos of fireworks. This year NDP, a little bored but i like the creativity of ideas. Able to catch first NDP preview is sooo cool. But seeing sooooo many singaporeans, before watching finish the whole show, went back home ler. What the hell. Anyway, thanks for the free tickets! I got it at the last minute! YELLOW SECTOR! =) Good view! I love the black knights show! HAHA! =)


    & Jason Mraz!
    Deeply in love with your songs! =)
    I WANT TO GO TO SINGFEST!

    No comments: