follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 11, 2008

    Condemned limin!

    Worst chemistry paper I've ever done in my whole entire life! Not because of the difficulties but i just left the whole 1 page blank! Not because don't know how to do but totally forgotten there's still one more page to go! That page was the missing page that separate with the whole chem paper which i totally slipped off my mind, putting that piece with the foolscap together! So dumb! No wonder, i keep on wondering, how come still got time? Only when time's up, i saw that damn paper exist! Worst of the worst, when i glanced through the paper, i know I'm able to get some questions right and that page also consist lots of damn marks. ZZzzzZZZ! This is like, throwing marks into the sea!

    My science already damn pathetic yet still do such idiotic mistake. RRAAWWRRR!

    Only way to comfort myself:
    "It's okay, limin. O level don't do such dumb mistake again."
    But, really, that's the dumbest excuse to me. D-E-C-I-E-V-I-N-G-!
    My conscience can never forgive my silly mistake.
    "You are condemn, limin!"

    Feeling so despairing right now. Worst, I'm gonna be alone whole day with no entertainment from people. Only the hamsters and rabbit. But what can they do? They can't even understand my language and all they know is run away from the cage or sleep. Nothing else. Argh!

    No comments: