follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 4, 2008

    ARRGGHHH

    GOD, why am i still thinking about the bloody O level chinese oral?
    VERY VERY IRRITATING! DO YOU KNOW?
    ZZzzZZZzzZZZzzzZZzzzZZZzz...
    Let make me wanna cry and laugh hard!

    I shall give you guys the sample what i said during the conversation.. (directly translate to english)
    YOUTH OLYMPICS
    EXAMIER: What can singapore do to support them?
    ME: *Thinking process..... lots of things to say.... ahhh!!!!! HOW TO SAY IT IN CHINESE?!?! ... thinking process about 10 secs... GIVE UP! * When the runners fall down, we can go support them, carry them up. *THATS IT LIMIN, YOU MADE BOTH EXAMIERS LAUGHED!* and also .. *THATS IT LIMIN, YOU'RE GOING TO FLUNK YOUR ORAL!*

    Please, even the dumbest person also will know that THIS IS NO LINK!
    I know there isn't link to the question, but.. I'M JUST WAY TOO NERVOUS! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSLATE IT IN CHINESE!! I'M ALREADY ACTING LIKE A CLOWN!!

    Serious.. imagine.. the whole conversation.. i talk no sense at all. Worst, made them laugh and laugh.. HOLY SHIT!

    Ooooooooooooooohhhhhnooooooooooooooooo!

    No comments: