follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    SAD.. yes i am..

    eYah yah yah yah yah yah yah, i am like.. so upset over it. My LCD screen of my camera broke! Great great great great great great great. I am soooooooooo "stone" till i don't know what to react. FUCK. Just what i've said in my twitter "Saying fuck for a million times doesn't help to change the fact at all."

    When i reached home, I opened my mouth and said "Am i able to service my camera for free?" Mummy just said "Very hard to say.. depends what went wrong to the camera.." Because i've broken the most important part of the camera. FUCK. And i replied "Don't bother asking me what's going on.." And she kept quiet. While using the computer, she came inside the room "I help you go down to do the servicing" It actually lighten up my mood a little. But, i was sulking " Huh, still need to pay $$$$$, i'm having some cash flow problems right now. " And she said "I pay for you first" Okie, this make me a little happy.. but then again.. i'm still depressed over it. I'm not sure whether my camera gonna be repairable anot. What if they give back to me and say "Sorry, your camera is beyond hope" Or "You need to pay 400 bucks for the replacement of LCD screen." I will be like .. >____< !!! Must well i just get a new camera?!!?!! But, this camera haven't last for 4 months yet!!!! =( Arrghh..

    Well, let's see how it goes.. going to send for repair this tuesday.. hope it is repairable and it is FOC.

    Where's my source of comfort?

    No comments: