follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    BANGKOK!

    Another last minute trip planned. 4 days 3 nights in bangkok was shiok! Supposed to depart on wednesday to monday but i was afraid that i'm gonna shop till i drop dead like nobody business. So, i left together with clara and siewchern on the friday instead.

    Thank thank thank thank thank YOU mummy for sponsoring this trip! =D

    Siewchern was totally last minute. 4 days before we leave, she booked a flight to bangkok to join us. HAHAA! What a joke can!


    DAY 1: Changi Airport terminal 2, SQ flight, welcome to the land of smiles!

    I had tuition before i left for bangkok. My flight was 1430 but siewchern (panda) took cathay which was 1 hr eariler than us. So we met early to check in and sent panda off.

    My big suitcase that weight only 5kg and hong xing xing. =D
    Clara called me to rush me down because they reached my house downstairs.

    Panda and clara (clara was abusing HXX at that point of time)
    TEEHEEE! =D


    While panda was checking in, a shot of Mr gayish HXX. =D

    While waiting to cross over from terminal 1 to 2.




    Early check in infront of SQ business class row.


    The guy who attended to us was pretty funny.
    When he weight my suitcase, he touched and said
    " Inside empty right? "
    Then i said
    " Coming back i will max it, i will make full use of the limit, you don't have to worry! "
    And he laughed.

    panda's leaving first. We bid her goodbye outside the door.


    Clara went inside to her lounge and i couldn't tag along with her.
    They refused to let me in. =(
    HAHA.
    Clara said that in the past, the lounge allowed but there were cases of people abusing their authority and made lots of noise inside, so people complained.
    So kris lounge changed their rules of unable to bring economy people in.

    Well.. it's ok! So we went into seperate ways and i explored inside.
    And also,
    MAKE FULL USE OF THE FREE INTERNET ACCESS!

    hohohoho~~~~

    Clara tweeted "I'm inside the lounge!"

    And i tweeted "I'm outside the lounge!"

    irritating.


    We met and it was already final call.


    Clara was showing off her business class ticket while ..
    HANA HANA..
    Not as rich as her la.

    Seperated ways again.
    I love SQ!
    3rd time boarding SQ flight.
    =D

    I scolded HXX for betraying SQ for using cathay tag, so HXX emo.

    YAYS!!!! M-O-V-I-E-S !!!!! =D

    What am i watching?

    Fish or chicken?
    Fish la.



    Enjoying my moment drinking the water before touching down..

    SQ was great. Within 1hr and 55 minutes, we reached the land of smiles! =D


    TAXI to the hotel!

    Our room!



    They rock! =D

    'My very empty suitcase.'

    Oh... my hotel was just opposite isetan!
    Beside us was Big C!
    5 minutes walk to the train station!
    10 minutes walk to the major shopping malls!

    GOOD GOOD LOCATION. =D

    Oh.. and.. the.. day.. I.. arrived...

    DBSK was opposite having public press conference!

    Yah..

    " Dong bang shin gi! Dong bang shin gi! "

    But i missed it, because i was checking in.
    So by the time i went to the opposite mall, they left.

    Please lor... less than 1 hr....

    Isetan mall was the host and inside the mall, there were individual posters of them.

    So, i waannnaaa take some photos for my crazy friends who's in love with DBSK..

    I went around the mall to took them except..

    HERO.

    His poster.. GONE!

    I suspect, one crazy die hard fan went to steal that poster..

    SERIOUS!

    Ahya.. whatever..

    Dinner in this japanese restaurant!
    I always come to bangkok to eat japanese food.
    YUMMY!


    Met up with kallis and ganma in there.
    KALLIS went to watch her idol..

    "Dong bang shin gi! Dong bang shin gi!"

    Ok..

    I'm trying to be irritating again.

    No chicken.. then PORK lor!

    Damned clara for waxing HXX.

    So many things lying on the bed..
    definitely you should know who's sleeping there.


    GOOD NIGHT WORLD.

    DAY 2: Shopped till i dropped dead. First time shopped till i had difficulties holding all my shopping bags.. TOO HEAVY!

    GOOD MORNING WORLD!
    Start the day early, end the day late!


    Isetan...

    Arnoma hotel.. where i sleep for 3 nights.

    "Dong bang shin gi! Dong bang shin gi!"

    Wah lau.. topshop having great GREAT great sales!
    But..
    did not have the time to visit at all.

    One of the wholesale shopping mall.

    Oh... i love love crepes! =D

    This is just half of the day shopping.
    Thank god i bought a new backpack in there and squeeze all the shopping stuffs inside..
    otherwise..

    Let me remind you again..
    This is just a..
    HALF DAY SHOPPING!

    Shopped till i don't know what am i spending..
    They even helped me to carry some of my stuffs..
    Shopping bags too heavy.
    Time to go back to the hotel to recharge!

    Ho ho ho ho~~~


    Trained to don't know where..

    Group photo! =D




    This lady was fitting her new shoes..




    So hectic..
    Shopped till we almost missed our dinner.
    Favourite food:
    MK steamboat!
    Yummy yummy!


    If you realised.. the 3 of us always stick together. HAHAA!

    1 day shoppppppiiiiinnnngggg!!!!
    Flood ah!

    Stupid clara kicked me to 1 side..

    and steal the limelight

    3 of us.. End of the day trip!

    So tired.. did not go for any massage.. so..

    Soaked our legs in the hot bathtub! =D

    BEST!

    SPAMMED AH!!!!!!







    =D









    Blood circulate.. red red.. good good.. shiok shiok!




    I don't know how these marks ended up on my hand.
    Should be clara's doing!

    HAHAHA
    kidding.






    I went to call the next room where kallis and ganma was ..
    HAHAHAHA!


    I don't know why they put the phone inside the bathroom.

    HXX said "I just finishing climbing up the mountain of clothes!"







    Oh.. this big empty shelf was full of shopping bags..
    So full that we just leave the shopping bags lying on the floor.

    clara's turn to bathe.. SPAM AH!

    panda was trying out her newly bought clothes..

    End of day 1.

    Day 3: Chatuchak! Siam paragon! Packing!

    GOOD MORNING WORLD!
    I'm always the first one to wake up! =D
    So proud of myself! =D
    HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~

    panda was still sleeping..



    chatuchak weekend market.
    A place that not everyone can take the heat.
    Look at the black clouds behind me..
    ZZZZzzzZZZzzz...

    Fuck.
    So sunny then suddenly it rained.
    It rained halfway and stop..
    And continued again.
    Fucking humid.




    Oh saviour~~~~


    Cap check!
    Umbrella check!
    fan check!
    sunblock lotion SPF 50 check!



    This sunday market made us so lethargic that we only walked outside the market and we gave up.

    So we went to paragon..
    We waaaannnnaa shop, but ended up, eat eat eat eat..
    Yes..
    that's me..
    EAT!

    Look very delicious right?
    Look alot right?

    LOOK AT IT!
    They served super little.
    YES.
    After this meal, i ate another plate of noodles, 1 pancake and 1 cheese cake to satisfy my tummy. =D

    Bought food back.. used their small refrigerator, took out all the expensive drinks.

    This was last us for 4 days.
    With additional of 9 free small bottles from the hotel and water bottles we bought while shopping.


    DURIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    But i couldn't eat!
    =(




    I love cheeeeesssseee caaaakkeee!!!!! =D

    Pack pack!


    tape used up!

    I was #!@!@#$!#%#%# when i finally recieved this message on the last night...

    Clara neatly packed suitcase.

    panda.. also not bad.. quite neat!

    MINE.. super untidy! I just dump everything inside..
    HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

    GOOD NIGHT WORLD...

    Day 4: Check out, airport, home sweet home!

    kallis!

    I've another confession to make...
    i love eating carbohydrates...


    the 5 of us suitcases...



    the mess we left behind..






    I love this photo.. teeeheee! =D

    Before panda board the plane.. 1 last photo..



    Kallis and i..

    Finally.. i miss reading newspaper...
    And..
    also..
    R.I.P MJ..



    Goodbye.. the land of smiles...

    pork or chicken?
    pork lor..

    Played 1 game only and when i waannaa watch alien vs monsters, less than 15 minutes later..
    "We're landing in 15 minutes time, thank you for chosing SQ"
    rawwrr!!!

    Nice clouds..

    passing through the dark clouds..

    dark dark.... Singapore's raining..

    Welcome home!
    1hr 50 minutes. =D

    Oh.. my suitcase weighted 21kg. Carried 2 bottles of dome and 1 big bag of durain chips!

    Once i reached home, mummy called and asked me to drink this.

    8 plus then i opened my "presents" to ah june and i left it unattended..

    Mummy asked me to spray this gem master around the house whenever i walk...

    Argghh.. can't be bothered.. Make way for me to sleep..
    I just leave all the stuffs like this until the next morning.

    Thank you mummy for paying this trip!!!! =D
    Total cost for this trip inclusive hotel, plane and shopping = more than 700 less than 800.

    GOOD DAY. =D

    No comments: