
I'm trying to be as irritating as GR too. Ok.. we webcam last night till 3am. I tweeted that but i don't think anyone actually read that twit la. OMG, i got damn lots of stuffs to post but i'm still dragging and dragging. I'm suppose to do my paper 2 right now but i'm so lazy. I did my paper 1 1hr 15minutes. RAWR. FUCK. WTH. OK, i'm feeling very very weird. So just let me vent on this bullish blog. I want to sleep again, but.. DAMNED THE PAPER 2. So screwed. My life. FUCK. This week, packed again. FUCK. Why am i so busy? Busy mending other's business. FUCK. So kpo for what? ok la. they love me what. yes.. i love them too. Anyway, i did something to my hair. Funny. Laughed my ass off. Yah. FUCK. Right now, my mind is like FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK because i want to complete my paper and go to bed but i'm doing inproductive work! Doing meaningless stuffs like SURFING THE NET and typing THIS POST waste 10 minutes of my life = 3 easy question of paper 2. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Get what i mean? Don't get it right? AHYA, forget it la. My english also.. FUCK. i didn't have the time to practice too!! SEEE!! I'm like, only spending money but not doing anything right at all. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Argh. I'm so hungry. WRONG TIMING. FUCK. SEE, what's wrong with my life right now???!?!?! I ate my dinner like 9.30pm and now.. i'm hungry!?!?!?!?!?! RAWRRR! I waannana eat milano double chocolate. DISTINCIVE COOKIES. I love it like siao! I just stole it from the storeroom again. RAWWRR! FUCK FUCK FUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment