I'm trying to be like ENG GUAN RONG.. doing a little
sneak preview on the photos. HAHAHA! Well, 3 cameras. 2 and a half DSRL cameras! HAHAHA! Adding up together, 800 photos. I think sooo la. Of course not gonna update everything because we are the spammers! HAHAHA!!
Love the photography outing. Seriously, i love the company of gr and bw. Can't wait for our june outing. =D
Still haven't recieve all the photos yet.. coming soon.. really soon! HAHAHAHA!!! Maybe tmr! HAHAHA!!!
I also do have lots of belated photos too!! Well, shall skip those photos off then.
3 sneak previews... =D



Anyway, HAPPY MAMA DAY!!! =D Love my MAMA!!! Although sometimes, it's hard to understand her intentions, but i will try to understand her more! This year was kinda different from the previous years we celebrated together but well, life goes on uh?
MAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!! =D
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA! MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM irritating la you! HAHAHAH
what la... beggar.. HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment