All thanks to chong, i'm addicted to the songs right now. Maybe because my itunes is kinda pathetic with a few album of songs.. i just kept on repeating and repeating non stop till finally, someone introduced me to songs and i went ga-ga over it. HAHA.
I realised that half of my itunes are all korean songs! Majority of my songs are all about jason mraz, then louis armstrong, dido, lady gaga and stairways to heaven OST.. finally i got other songs! Yah, please introduce songs to me! I love listening to deep and good vocals but at the same time, i do like to listen hip hop or R&B music. I am currently listening to Norah Jones's not too late album. Oh my gosh, her vocals is really nice.
Well, got 3 koreans song that i went ga-ga over it. HAHAHA! I went GAGA because ONE, their dancing and shoes, TWO, it sounded like JT's music and THREE, my favourite "we got married" couple! HAHAHA, A for inyoung and crown J! =D
HO HO HO!
Their normal MV
Their dancing MV
Take note of their shoes! Oh my god! I love that guy wearing the nike red high dunk shoes!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! I want a woman's high dunk shoes and it's freaking hard to find!!! =( Went to search around singapore but they do not take in goods for woman's high dunk!!! WHY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Guy's size is tooo big for me! =( And i don't want woman's skinny high dunk!!! I think skinny high dunk is ugly! GRRRRGGGRRRGRRR
And of course their dancing is good!! But compare with rain.. hmmm... they still got a long way to go. TEEHEE ... =)
"TOO MUCH, A!" =D
Yays! =D
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment