follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    counting sheeps..

    Wah lau, sian.. i want to do blog hopping also tough.. I wonder what's the point of asking people to link link link you and ended up, blog gone, blog private, M.I.A.. I want to ZZZzzzZZZZ ler, damn tired, like once in this year i'm feeling tired but i'm "motivated" to stay awake to keep ENG GUAN RONG company because she totally have no inspiration to type out her script. ZzzZZZzz.. So lazy to post the idiotic photos.. Soon, but not now. I really love my blog song. Nice.. damn nice.. addicted... shit.

    That's one of the reason why i refuse to link people in my blog. And also why i did not advertise my blog to people.. ahya.. my blog also nothing... HAHAHA.. ok..

    Don't you find that this post is fucking random again? And i also don't know what the hell am i typing about. There is no structure at all! WTH.. and WTF.. ahh.. Suddenly, i just got the urge to scold vulgarities.. not because of eng guan rong la.. hahaha.. just.. feeling extremely frustrated.. And i also don't know why. Ahh... Really... Crap.. No.. Limin.. Stay normal.. not adnormal..c'mon, give the plastic smile!

    :)

    Yes.. Good job! Continue to do that for your rest of your life.

    Ok...

    GOOD DAY :)

    No comments: