follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    Poorr

    Hello, i've just degraded myself into church mouse. MAMA REFUSE TO GIVE ME THIS MONTH ALLOWANCE! Great mama, great!

    Just because i had overspent last 2 months. I think more than 1.5k? Camera took 1/3 of it. Then my atrocious shopping. And last month, i spend all my money on socialising. Also thanks to the adult fare. I think i spent 100 bucks just on traveling. Or maybe more? Grrrrggrrrrrr...

    MAMA asked me to update my bankbook to see my terrible bills but i refused to update! I don't want to check the amount of money left inside! D:

    Last month she gave me 1 1/2 month allowance to me and i still.... spend it all. Grrrgrrr... Shit. Still in debts.

    You know what? I still unable to figure out how i manage to spend soo much money. I think i got to keep track of my money. Cannot be generous with my money ler. Sad.

    Shit... where's my tai tai statue?

    4 comments:

    Xue Fang said...

    LOL ...CONTINUE TO BUY THING LAH...BUY BUY BUY !..THIS IS WHAT RICH TAI TAI DO ..haha ...

    mightylicious her. said...

    What la!!!!! HAHAHA!!! tai tai mah...

    Anonymous said...

    LIMIN AH! DONT SPEND SO MUCH LA! *shake head*

    mightylicious her. said...

    HAHAHA!!!! learning how to control..AHAHAHA!