follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    What's our next step?

    Yesterday when we know our results, we shed tears. When we online, all we talk is about results.

    Today, many went to appeal whereas for me, i already made up my mind. But, lots of people still advicing me. So right now, i'm in dilemma because too many people are advising me till i am lost. But really, thanks for all the advise but i just don't know what i want to do in the future.

    What's my passion? Where's my joy?

    I really got plenty of people who i wish to thank. They really helped me alot throughout this whole process although it's only day 2. Ahh, i need to submit and JAE form ASAP, however i don't know what i want right now? It is so confusing! =( sigh!

    I can type this post about a few minutes but i'm posting this forever! It's 2am in the morning ler! Oh god!

    Anyway, i went to private schools today the 13th like SIM and stuffs like that.. school fees are extremely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madness! So, HAHA!

    Still continue to take my O levels, i need to find a school that able to let me study 2 subjects only. Ahhh~

    What is DAE? JAE? All the funny names! Damn confusing! I don't even understand! zZz..

    I wonder what's tomorrow gonna be like?

    No comments: