follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    US VS CHINA

    So guys, did you catch last night's basketball USA VS CHINA? Should be angmo VS cheena! Guess what, i watch it and it was super hilarious! ( okay, maybe for me only ) HAHA! Watching them play reminds me of democracy Vs communist!

    Woah! Woah! I mean no harm! But seriously, how can NBA stars lose to cheena people ( other than yao ming ) ? If NBA superstars lose, that's it man! Lose face! Ma lu, may lu ..

    Even both presidents of US and China also looking forward for this match. Yup, this match can say to be the most exciting match ever! I think the olympic communities purposely put them together same group lor. Somemore this is only the preliminary round. HAHA!

    Okay, enough of my rubbish.

    So while watching it, i found something interesting about the players. Cheena players are so tall whereas angmo plays are so much smaller size than what i've expect. Then, i think the most stress - stressest player was yao ming! The whole china was watching at his performance! I looked at his face, his face only tell me "cannot lose, cannot lose, CANNOT LOSE!" "Playing in my own country so stress! People pressuring me! AGGHH! " Okay, i might exaggerate a-little-bit but its true!

    I remember that that time the sichuan earthquake when famous celebrities will donate money to the unfortunate people. Then Yao ming did not donate alot. So tongues-wagging, "Wah, Yao ming earned so much money yet he so stingy!" After that, he donate huge amount of money to satisfied the people. See, so much pressure from the public!

    The MCees keep on mentioning "yaoming blah blah yaoming blah blah..." Keep on mentioning him! Wahh, i bet that in his heart, he will be saying " I am super stress already! Stop giving me pressure! I am trying my 101% to win the angmos!" Especially got one part when the ball almost go inside the hole but angmo keep on defending, then yao ming went nuts jumping to snatch the ball then when he thought he was holding the ball, the ball actually being snatched by angmo already but he still in that position like he is still holding the ball and wanting to score. He jump like 1 or 2 times then realised the ball already at the angmo side. HAHA, he still give a very blur yet frustrated look! I laughed out loud man! Maybe it happened too fast that he did not know what he was doing.

    And yes, i really love the way NBA stars play! So many styles de! Wahhh! I know i am a chinese and should be supporting china or support asia country. But inside my heart, i'm like "GO ANG MO GO!" The way they scored was so awesome! They looked small but they are good in snatching! Too fast already! In comes the speed, teamwork blah blah.. angmo really good man! Cannot deny it! Only cheena got the height!

    Actually, i don't really think that yao ming is a good basketballer. Just because he is tall and big size, i think he is a little bit slow. Of course cannot compare me and him. Its like 1 giant and 1 fly standing together. The last part, when yao ming did not play, cheena score alot in 1 or 2 minute! They scored like 9 points in such a short while! I think that part was the most exciting moment for cheena lah. But don't know is it the ang mo give them score or what, because already the final game, final few minute and angmo is winning like backside! Give chance? Maybe? Who knows uh?

    Well, congratulations to the angmo who won 101 while cheena 70 plus! I love the way they play! WOOH WOOOH! =)

    No comments: