I WILL BE HOMELESS FOR 9 hrs lah! Mummy working afternoon shift and miak, i don't know. Didn't bothered to ask her for keys. We got into quarreled again. Silly me, did not bring home keys. Worst, normally we got spared keys in neighbor's house, they said that mummy didn't pass them keys! AHHHHH!!!! I want to repay back my sleep for the past few days! I only slept for less than 8 hrs for 2 consecutive days! This is so madness and going to school need to do lots of stuffs for the teachers' day celebration! Well, i can finally say "It's over and everything turned out what we want!" =D
Alright, wondering where i can get shelter? Not from toh's house because i got big feelings that she won't be at home. Friday is consider weekends and she ah, party girl. Not Moo's house too because went out with friends. Is TAN's house! =) HAHA! Right now typing this blog, she is sleeping like a startfish.. OPPS! Well, without her, i will still find a place but her house is convenient to go my house. So, YAYS! Ate lunch and slept on her bed lah. I only sleep for less than 3hrs? Well, better than nothing! At least it erased off my headache! Okay, she just wake up. Teehee!
Well, today's teachers day celebration is successful! Thank you, especially class 5Bees for their co-operation. Shall elaborate more when update the whole celebration photos!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment