My computer again, trouble maker again. It seems that something wrong with my computer that whenever i want to on it. Then after 5 minutes, the screen will go blank again. I was so fed-up on monday lah! I'm like doing my important work halfway that tuesday need to be hand up, then the damn computer don't want to co-operate with me! AHH, made me need to re-do my work by manuscript! SCREWED COMPUTER!
Anyway, miak just bouht MAC PRO which like cost 2,799 or 3,799? couldn't remember the price. Oh my god lah, MAC is soo fun to use it! And now bloging through her lappie. Wheees! I am so temped to buy a mac laptop when i need it. AH, so cool! =)
Her old lappie, really cannot make it lah. It takes 30 minutes to start the whole windows lah! Imagine, you can watch 1 episode of D. gray man and you still got to wait another 5 minutes jut for the lappie to be okay. AHHH!
ah lalalalala ah lalalalala!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment