follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 4, 2008

    Fed up by this RRAAWWRRRRRR!!!!

    Sorry. BUT, i am really really REALLY REALLY fed up by this teacher who criticised me, insulted me and also accused me. Actually this suppose to be a small case, but all thanks to her bloody attitude, she ruined me. Lets name her N.

    All right, today morning i had my english prelim oral. Everyone should know that i had a muscle tear on my right leg right? When have muscle tear, its difficult to straighten legs so got to limp and depend on toes. So i went to school with slippers because slippers is easiler for me to walk when there is an injury.

    So when i reached school, this N. called me and zul as he was wearing P.E shirt. At first, she asked us why are we not in the proper attire and state the reasons. After zul's explaination. She and K. ( another teacher) questioned me and asked me "why are you in slippers? This is a exam and you need to be in proper dressing. " I was still cool but a little bit afraid but i still explained why. Then N. said "So what you had a muscle tear, can't you wear shoes? How did you come to school? and lots of questions.. However 4 things that really made me angry. Actually i'm not angry when she said that i am going to to be barred from oral.

    Firstly " How come both of you guys coincidentally come from the same class and out of everybody, only both of you have problems?" HELLO, i and him not even coincidence at all. Thats his problem and my problem. Maybe he's at the wrong for wearing P.E clothings, but for me, i did not fake my limbing at all! Is like, wearing school uniform will match with slippers? NO! Its sooo stupid and ugly! And if i don't wear slippers and wear shoes, shoes weight more than slippers and if i'm going to sprain my injury more, are you going to bare the consequences? And do you think limbing is fun uh? Do you think i wish to be like that? I don't even wish to limb at all. If i wear shoes, people will be thinking that i am a stupid whose since young already limbing. If i don't wear slippers, people will not know that i had injury on my leg. Another thing, i am a student who doesn't like to get into trouble and do you think i am a bad egg in school who needs dicipline actions? I don't even get into trouble and i don't get caught for misbehaving at all.

    Secondly, " You know that sportsmanship have injury, they need to wear shoes to support! " You try wearing shoes when you limb lah. On the day that i had my muscle tear, i wore school shoes ok? And i had difficulties walking lah. The weight keep on dragging the feet down and once the muscle pulled, its soo painful like hell lah! I'm really very angry when she mention sportsmanship! She is making me to recall all those awful memories that she tried to harm my house. Please, i don't have sportsmanship? I think before you can insult me, how about reflecting your past, what hanky panky you had done under everyone's backs.

    Thirdly, " Then how can you come to school? Muscle tear suppose to be painful till you cannot walk around and why your leg not isn't bandage? " Look, yes, my muscle tear is really painful however this is not the major case yet. I don't need to go hospital for any operation because its not my major muscle veins tearing. Its just out of 3 small veins, one of them tore which already damn painful. I had already went 2 times to chinese physican and 1 time to private clinic. All of them said the same that i should rest at home and they asked whether i need any MCs or whatever thingy to prove. I did not asked because i think i'm still able to walk slowly and so, i did not asked for me. I already bandaged my leg and bandaging legs doesn't help much at all, it just only help to prevent swelling and its already days that i had muscle tear and because i quickly went to seek for treatment right after the tore, my condition is not that serious. Yah, i suppose to stay at home and do not walk much, but today is a exam! How do i know that staying at home can prove that i had a muscle tear. If i don't come to school and i don't have a MC, isn't the case will make matter worse? I know today is important and if even this happen O levels, i know what to do to prove. How i know that this school will be soo crazy about just a pair of slippers? please, i don't fake. Fake is hard and wearing slippers doesn't match with uniform. I'm not that dumb. Seriously, like i know this school have a crazy fellow who insisted that i have no prove to show my leg is injure. WE CAN'T SEE AT ALL. EVEN I CAN'T SEE IT TOO, ONLY CAN FEEL!

    This is the most important factor that really pissed me off. That N. said that i was rude to her! I sweared that i was not even rude to her. No matter what, i am a student and i know my place. I tried to reason with her but she end up criticising me accusing that i am screaming at her. When people's emotional state already crying, BAD STATE, voice will be a little louder and we are in the sports hall! THEN she shouted at me, INSISTED THAT I AM SHOUTING AT HER. I WAS RUDE TO HER! K. also was there also did not said anything at all. She just screamed or shouted just right on my face. All thanks to her, she ruined my coolness and yah, i am index number 1 and i need to take my exam. If want to bar me from exams, can! Just tell me straight, don't need to scream or shout at me saying that i am rude! I was really in the bad state that i could not take my oral. Sorry celesta and ching yuk, because of me, you guys got to take it first. Even other teachers like S. did not scream or shout at me OR the principle! Why can't she just speak nicely instead of screaming uh? I just wonder whether do you have sore throat anot? Always shout here and there. Thats so attention seeking! The worse is, S. asked zul and i to apologise to her. Sorry, even i reflected the incident, i don't think i should apologise to her at all. I don't think that i'm at the wrong at all. Even i do, just tell me nicely that O levels i should not wear slippers. Everyone knows that O levels is a different issue. I will sure clarify matters. I will not apologise to her because i don't think i'm at the wrong. But at other hand, she will need to apologise to me. She slandered me!

    Anyway, matters will not end that easy... i've told my family about it..

    Whatever i typed in this post, i don't fake. These are the ones that when i cool down, i can suddenly think of reasons to explain myself that why i am wearing a slippers to PRELIM oral exams.

    Well, at least i've taken my english oral. Though reading a little shaking because i was trumatised but slowly when picture conversation start, i don't think i screwed as i really want to do well in my english.

    Even they really want to find reason to accuse me, i only can think of, i do not have any letter or MC to prove that i am injured OR i was rude to her. Well, there are witnesses around and the most, i ONLY ARGUE with her because i want to prove my innocence! If i don't speak up, i will be very very wrongly accused for nothing!

    Not all the times, teachers always right..

    No comments: