follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 20, 2008

    Hillgrove exchange/ music coursework

    Well, today band we had exchanged with hillgrove secondary. Though it was just too sudden. Well, not bad. Their band is like BIG! Though playing skills not as good as us, but at least i learned something new from them. Accent strokes and i am really happy. =)

    I don't know why, but i just feel like saying it out.
    In order to gain respect from others, we, ourselves got to respect them first. I just feel that this band needs to be more humble. We're soo much fortunate than them. We have wonderful seniors, conductor and teachers who support us all the way. I just wondering, if the aluminis don't join the competition, do the band can able to mantain its gold?

    Since we know that out there, there are gonna have weaker bands. Like this band, we should help them as much as we know. =)

    Today's exchange made me reflect that CCHYSB need to be more humble especially the current members.
    -
    I broke a record, i didn't eat breakfast and lunch till 4.30pm with a few snacks and dinner i only had chicken rice. Whees. (Rarest) *where's my greed for food gone to?*

    Music coursework Prelim 1 = HAPPY! =)
    My last coursework was terrible. I hope this time round i will do soo much better. Prelim 1 listening and essay writting is coming really fast.. (i tried my best!)

    School's starting.. i hate it.. going for a battle. ZZzzZZzzzZZZz! >______<

    No comments: