follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 31, 2008

    =(

    I AM FEELING MISERABLE! =(
    The pain just wouldn't go away, and i am handicap!
    Lucky today doesn't have music lesson otherwise how am i surpose to go for lessons?
    & thinking about that, my PRELIM PRACTICAL IS ON MONDAY!
    How am i going to play well without using the pedal? Right leg leh!
    Forget it, just use my hands to do the job.

    I am feeling very very miserable! The feeling really suck to stay at home. I go around throwing tantrums & when i finally go out to take a breath in sun plaza. Walked back home, my legs were so in pain. Maybe yesterday i walked to long and i need to rely on my left leg to balance myself. Now my left leg is MUSCLE CRAMP and right leg is MUSCLE TEAR & my right toess are in pain too. =(

    I've tried to walk normally, but i just couldn't do it. I keep on trying & trying, but.. the results still the same. I AM LIMPING! Worse of all, limp till very exhausted, very tired, easily breathless. I am angry with myself for being a total idiot. Stupid incident that ruined my holiday. ARRGGHH.

    Though i know this is my fault, causing all the troubles. But, i'm really not in a good condition. I am going nuts. Maybe going band tomorrow morning will help me to be cool. The band is having band camp right now and my this condition of leg cannot let me stay overnight tomorrow for huanted house. =(

    =(

    No comments: