follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    CATS muscial


    Beautiful settings.. love the moon!

    Do you see the master of the cat? The big cat?
    This CAT just walk silently, sit silent.. whenever he wants.. WAHAHA

    During interval, the cats are moving randomly on the stage..
    HAHAHA! Do you see NEKO?

    This is a joker cat, GLAMOUR CAT! WAHAHA

    this cat danced damn nice ok!!!!

    OH MY GOD! I bought the tickets on january and now, APRIL the 19th! CATS MUSICAL, here i come! =D

    Wheesss!!! The musical was awesome!!!! THUMBS UP! It is really very entertaining! Everything was perfect. I love the CATS!!!! The way they dance, so flexible! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! They really make full use of the theater, cats running up and down.. from 1st floor to 4th floor. GOOD GOOD! Quite a waste because i should just pay extra 20 bucks and i'll be downstairs 1st floor where i can interact with those CATS!!! ZZZzzzZZZZZzzZZZ!

    Able to take a few photos inside and the stage setting is beautiful man! LOVEEEEEE

    I anticipated this musical and yes, it was really good! So worth to spend my $$! =D
    I bought their programme book which cost me 20 bucks.

    MEOW MEOW!!! I really love cats!!! NEKO!!!! =D

    oh yah, STOMP is coming to singapore from 6-11 October!! Faster grab your tickets soon!! I'm gonna watch STOMP for sure! =D

    Now waiting for Miss saigon, les miserable, chicago.... and so many musicals i wanna watch...

    As you can see, i'm quite lazy.. right now i got a drama to watch, so i don't have any much interest in bloging in details. But CATS musical is good, really cannot deny it. WAHAHAHA!

    GOOD DAY

    No comments: