follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    ban

    No more shopping for me.

    The very big conclusion: BROKE BROKE BROKE

    Banned myself from shopping for 2 months.

    Seriously ban OKAY!

    I bet people will be laughing at me.. but i can do this man!

    Grrrgghh...
    If you ever see the stuffs that i bought just only in MARCH, you will be suprise.

    One big fatty example: CAMERA

    That still exclude my shopping of clothes, SHOES, food, transportation and my necessaries..

    FUCK.. banned myself from using the ATM card.

    I think the sky also don't want to drop money to me anymore!! >_<

    ---

    I've already plan what i'm gonna spend this april:

    The most i'm gonna spend the most will be celebrating 2 girlfriend's bday! (i seriously hate april)
    Travel less!!! ( fuck! I spend more than 50 bucks on travelling last month )
    Food.. try to be at home for foood!!!!!!
    Ban from shopping.. ban from shopping... ban from shopping!

    I'm gonna live a very meaningless life at home... but i love BBC!!!! =D

    Study study study!

    No comments: