follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 8, 2009

    hoho..

    Hmm.. very lazy to upload my photos, many photos, tons of it! Wait i get the mood to upload it. Should be pretty soon? Maybe tomorrow? HAHA. okay, lame.

    Well, i'm quite bored yet so busy.
    Bored- no dramas to watch
    Busy- i got plently of things need to be done yet lazy, music exam is in less than 1 week from now and i'm busying preparing it. Gotta do well.

    I find my life extremely meaningless especially this year...

    I miss school life, i mean my class life. I miss the way i missed the lessons, going to school extremely late. Whining about how the lesson suck to the core especially on my fridays. I miss complaining about how tired am i going for band practices yet i still can be happy. I miss messing my girlfriends stuffs, disturbing them, catfight with them and talk about our favourite pasttime, majong! I miss hung zi yan, my bestie art partner who never fails to help me in my art, shared our drama experiences, talking our favourite idols! I miss screaming in my class, argued with the teachers, tucking out my uniform. I miss all my subject teachers who always poked fun of us, encouraged us, yelled at us, laughed with us. I miss miss kaur's G.Os! Ok, that's so wrong! I hate her G.Os! But somehow or what, her G.Os help me to score a B3 in my humanities okay! (because i didn't have time to study the whole chunk of notes, so G.Os and mindmaps are the ones helping me to absorb all the notes inside my head) I miss calling my chinese teacher lao shu. I miss sleeping in class, taking out my shoes and treat my desk as my second home then my classmates will say that i stink the class. Not true lor! I everyday change my socks ok and i wash my shoes every week! I miss bringing food to school and shared with all my friends. I miss eating school canteen chai ben who always cheat my money then i will complain how little the food they gave me and it's not worth of value. I miss ironing my school uniform in the morning then i will be so damn fucked up when still got to put the 7 buttons and i'm gonna late for school. I miss crapping with my friends about me dreaming to become a rich tai tai then they will insult me. haha. I miss scolding toh xinyi that she can go quit school because she always overslept and i need to go school by myself. I miss copying my answers from tan xuefang works then keep on disturb her till she cannot ta han. I miss kicking ong zhaoyue's chair because she's siting right infront of me so whenever i'm bored, i just kick her chair to disturb her. I miss speaking mandarin in class then my friends will laugh till they stomach ache. I miss my art group because of o level art, all of us went crazy. I miss my form teacher. I miss running away from my yellow house because i refused to take part any events. hmm... what else i miss?

    To graduates: Do you miss your secondary school life?

    Since i entered sec 1, i told myself to enjoy fullest of the fullest in my secondary school so that i won't regret. I really did that! I had zillions of memories in the school, class, cca.. but i just find it not enough.. I stayed in school for 5 years leh! I think it's all because my classmates never change, since sec 1 to 5. The NA classes are like one whole big class together. Band totally didn't change at all, my section always forever have guan rong by my side annoying me. HAHA. Irritating flea sia she! WAHAHAHAH!

    Worse, this year i'm not going to enter poly so i will be a wandering soul living aimlessly.. HAHA! Not true! I got to prepare o levels again.. i got tuitions.. but sigh... tuitions and school lessons are soo sooo different.. =(

    tuition -expensive, no extra lessons, no crazy people around to entertain
    class lessons-cheap, have extra lessons, plently of crazy people to entertain.

    zzZZZZZZZzzzz...

    Wah lau, i actually want to type a short post just to show that i still exist in this world and yet end up my post being so wordy again..

    I only want to tell my blog that recently, i got so many unknown or long time no chat people chatting with me. Just because i publicised that i went to jason mraz concert and it was super fabulous and people were telling me how lucky am i going to his concert because his tickets sold out sooo sooo tooo tooo FASTTTT!!! Then after that we started crapping about life.. HAHA! shitto man. THAT's ALL! I just want to say this!

    LIMIN... STOP~~

    ok.

    Nights, it's 4.24am right now.

    GOOD DAY

    4 comments:

    #BOING said...

    HAHA! OI! what flea? atleast a bee ma.. hahahahaha! i laugh out when i read this part lor! its ok.. just the begining.. it'll be good soon :)

    mightylicious her. said...

    bee and flea same same la! AS IRRITATING AS EVER! WAHAHAHAHA!! =)

    Anonymous said...

    i miss it too~~~!!!!! staying so late to work on our art. hahahahaaha!!! and bt the way, it's hu'A'ng, not hung yah..WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 8D

    mightylicious her. said...

    HAHAHA! Don't miss too much!!! Ahya, typo error.. HAHAHA! Didn't bother to check! HAHAHA! =)