follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 21, 2009

    I got a new FX520!!!

    So random!!!!! I bought a new camera!! Whee!! And this time round, it's not sony anymore! Wheee!!! I get a better camera which is PANASONIC LUMIX FX520! Okay! I get another first touch screen camera of panasonic! Seriously, panasonic camera is better than sony.

    Yes, beginning i would prefer sony cyber shot but after using long especially taking indoor shots or what, the photos turn out not so good. But of course, sony definitely win panasonic in terms of the beauty. HAHA!

    I know.. all a long, i want a DSR camera.. but i think i can forget about getting one lor... HAHA! Because i am lazy to learn the functions.. AHAHHAA!

    Thinking i will get black coated camera? NAH! This kind of coated colour is a destoryer lor! Whenever i think how i first dropped my T50 camera at the road, instantly the red coated came out! Made my camera so ugly.... =(

    So this time round, i don't care about the beauty anymore... i get a ...
    Silver!!!! =D

    Just a simple one. I love getting new models because they always first made in Japan then slowly when it become demanding, it will be make in china.

    My first touch of panasonic camera was my cousin's. It was really good but at that time, i was bias over sony cybershot. Teehee...

    Then GR bought her mum's panasonic camera, that's my second touch and it was really goooooood and the photos really turn out better than my T50.. teehee!

    So after that i got good impression on panasonic cameras! I love the functions seriously! Photos taken are really good. Wheeee, i'm gonna treat it as my new toy! =D (It is my NEW TOY!)

    3 photos that i took using my FX520:


    Teeehee!!! Anyway, i bought this camera at a very reasonable price. It was really random as it was raining cats and dogs outside and i was stuck at the shopping center, so went to look around and see see... end up, buying a new camera!

    Garfield jie really went to try all types of models to see which is the best and it turns out PANASONIC. WAHAHAHAHA!!!

    AHHHH, i don't know where my money come from... seriously.....

    No comments: