Well, watching Air City currently, korean drama and i like it. Mummy also watching it too. Channel 55 is airing it right now but i am slow. Mysoju.com is the source of my entertainment.
Nothing to post actually, just so random and i REFUSE to talk about my life.
I realise that i REFUSE many things in my life.
REFUSE, sounds great to me right now.
I can be redumption, i REFUSE to be free.
I am so REFUSE to do my homework and revision.
So, i REFUSE to be smart because being a dumb ass is fun.
My world is just, wasting time, efforts, food, electricity, resources but i REFUSE to change.
God damn bloody REFUSE.
RAWR!
Did i mention, my sister japanese friend came to Singapore and she is smart and cute.
But i REFUSE to elaborate more.
Then again, this REFUSE, take me to nowhere.
It just lead to stuborness and i am causing more troubles for myself.
Thats cool and i am loving it!
Music have classical period which last many years, Strung und dung period last a few pathetic years (where people got EMO) and yah, i create, THE REFUSE PERIOD.
Sounds good right?
REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE, i REFUSE anything i like!
Wheeees!
I shall pronounce the REFUSE
This will go on.. till.. i have no idea..
don't worry, it won't even last long at all.
Just nuts for the time being.
REFUSE!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment