follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 4, 2008

    I'm Back!

    Yays! After 2 week of breakdown. AT LAST the computer is ready to use. And yes, upgrade to windows home professional and yah.. i feel so new to my dearest computer. I just could not believe that i could actually live without my computer for nearly 2 weeks?!? Ummm, good sign and it means that I-AM-NOT-ADDICTED-TO-COMPUTER! Less radiation too.. more sleep and doing more self-thinkings AND no dramas! HAHAHA!

    But now.. everything is back.. whees.. however all my songs.. gone due to reformatation. EEEEK! Its ok, new collection of songs soon.. very soon.

    I know past 2 weeks were hectic with full of events and this week will be chinese new year.. AHHHHH.. soo fast and i have not buy any clothes for myself. =( But its ok, just chinese new year.. and WHATS SO BIG DEAL ABOUT IT? HAHA. All right, i know i owe many people photos. Yah, photos.. many.

    Soon gonna update again.
    TAKE CARE.

    No comments: