I will try to recall as many things as possible ok. HAHAHA!
It started from: Tuesday night to monday afternoon trip to KL plus IPOH
Took a night bus to KL. OMG. When we took the bus, there were only 4 passengers yo! So the busman could drive fast fast to KL. We reached KL within 4hrs! Cool uh! =D
Biao yi ma and uncle robert came to pick us up and we had supper before going to bed. Time check, 3am. HAHA!
Day 2. Had super relaxing day yooooooo! Woke up at 1pm and left the house at 2pm! Yays! Free from the stress of singapore! Went to 1 utama and ZARA malaysia is sooooo much better than ZARA singapore. Ok, 1 utama is a place that i spent my money finish as fast as the lightning. HAHA. I remembered when june and super jie went inside massimo tutti, i was sooo scared that i stayed outside the shop. HAHA!
Super jie treated us to chili's western. OMG, swiss mushroom burger was good man! Seriously! Super juicy! =D
Super jie treated us to chili's western. OMG, swiss mushroom burger was good man! Seriously! Super juicy! =D
Day 3, super jie managed to get leave from work. So early the morning, we went to IPOH, and on our way, we went to hot spring sio. Seriously, it's hot spring and its really hot~ Had our private jacuzzi hot spring and it was super hot. So hot that we keep on jump. Then i found a solution. Cold spring. HAHAHA! Damn funny. Did so much random stuffs inside.
I love the morning breeze when we're outside the city of KL. Especially staying in their house. It's like, living another world. their house was located solo and only cars can visit there only. Very quiet area and able to see sun rise and sun set. =D
While inside the car, june and i just slept in the car. And when we were outside the car, we eat. Then back to the car, sleep. PIG RIGHT. HAHA!
But did not use my camera.
HAHA.
I hope that frog will grant my wish. =D
DAY ENDED. i love IPOH YOOOOO!!! =D
Day 3, slept like pig. Woke up at 1pm again. Took photos of NANA. She's like... so paris hilton dog la! OMG. I don't like small dogs. I think they're bitches. HAHAHA. I prefer POPO. =D
Went to a few shopping malls. Only walk walk... not much photos taken.
Went to a few shopping malls. Only walk walk... not much photos taken.
Day 4, this was the most @!#!@#!@#! day i had yoooo! We woke up early for market and i thought i will be coming back home to sleep after breakfast, so i wore my PJ, brush my teeth, pin up my hair and leave the house. Then last minute, they send NANA to vet, we went for body massage then to mid valley mall.. night time, went mickey jie's family for dinner. OMG. I dressed soo.. fuck man. Stupid cchy. HAHAH! oops.
Day 5, we decided to have a relaxing day yoooo. Went to sing song sio! OMG OMG OMG! Sang together with kimmy, kimmy's sister, karmen and june. HAHAH. Sang for 6 hrs and the songs was good man! This was my first time holding the mike for so long cause got my songs ma! And they gave us a big VIP room sio. So many food to eat. Bad thing was, the drinks was not enough. I think because i sang too much, this was where my flu virus infection came. HAHAA
After sing song, went home for home cook dinner. Sigh.. realized it's my last day in KL.
After sing song, went home for home cook dinner. Sigh.. realized it's my last day in KL.
I'm so glad to know them. They're such a fun people! =D
day 6, woke up early. Don't feel well. Head was slighty heavy. But i still managed to see POPO bathe. HAHA. He's sooo cute. I love POPO. =D
After that went to chinatown to eat wanton mee and drink my favourite drink before i depart to singapore... HAHAHA
And.. this is how i sleep.. really.. HAHAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment