follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 17, 2008

    sick

    I am coughing at the wrong time.

    YAYS!
    Give me an A!
    A!
    I love crownJ :D

    When i am jobless, my life revolve like a time table:
    If i have no date:
    I will stay up to 5-6am and sleep till 3pm, wake up and watch tv till 6pm and eat my dinner, bathe and continue to watch till 9pm. After that, switch to desktop and watch my favourite dramas till 2am and rest to cook supper and continue my dramas till 5am and this goes on and on.

    When i do have a date:
    I will still stay up to 5am but wake up as early as 8am for a date till at night and come back use desktop till 3am.

    SHIT, my sleep disorder is back!

    I really have no luck in finding jobs. Fine, i am being pure lazy but i did ask with no replies. Maybe because of my purple hair? Or maybe because of my character? Whatever~

    And i don't know why am i coughing?
    I don't eat fried food, only been eating 2 meals a day. Eating lots of veggies and fruits. Weird~

    No comments: