follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 3, 2008

    Motivational workshop part 2

    Sorry for the late post update of the motivational workshop part 2. I shall let the photos tell you whats going on during our 2nd day of motivational workshop. This workshop is like brainwashing our brains. But its ok, i had the fun. I'm not gonna elaborate it because my dad passed away suddenly on that day and reflecting that day will make me feel more gulity. Because i had too much fun, i did not put the phone right beside me. I'm beyond contactable until 6pm. I don't want to blame myself because i think it was fated for me to be the last one to be contactable. This incident was too sudden for me to accept. Even now, miak and i just could not accept the fact that my dad passed away just like that. Well, no pain, no gain. I gain my friends and relatives but i pain because i lost my dad. Its ok, papa always want us to live happily. I am strong, i am the mightylicious. I did not drop a single tear when we sent papa off. I don't want him to worry about us. After this incident, i learn to treasure my family even more. As for papa, just rest in peace and make new friends in heaven.

    I want to thank the teachers, my good pals, liyi, my relatives, 5A & B for being supportive.





















    .28 march 2008.1st april 2008.1554.53. :(

    No comments: